A few days back, I was trying to open a popup window with method

And for that my syntex was something like‘url to open’,’window name’,’attribute1,attribute2′);

That was working with firefox, but in IE the popup was not be able to open. I tried a lot by googling, by changing the syntex but all in vain.

Than I found somewhere there was a very small mistake in my syntex you would not believe.

the window name I provided was ‘window name’

but its should be without any spaces something like this “window_name

otherwise it will not work in IE.



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s